Sunday 22 June 2014

The Mysterious Halloween Town Club

Wooo! 
Finally work can begin on the Frosted Pumpkin's Mysterious Halloween Town club!

I am tremendously excited to start stitching on this! :D

This is my progress so far (I started yesterday afternoon)...


We have a little pumpkin and a cute fat bird!

My fabric looks very pale! I took this photo outside so it's quite washed out. I am using a most beautiful fabric from Sparklies. It's an opalescent called 'Oatmeal' and oh my goodness the sparkles *___*
Aaaand the edges are already overlocked so there was no fabric preparation required *___* I could just stitch :D

I think I could've gone for a darker fabric but I'm still most pleased with this one. Today I hope to stitch some more grass and some more pumpkins.

Is anyone else stitching this? How are you getting on?


8 comments:

  1. It is so cute. Love your stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute start! Can't wait to see the progress.
    Cathy
    CraftyCat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stitching, i havent started yet...think next month

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am starting mine tonight. I finally decided on a Crafty Kitten one - Fall Foliage but it is on jobelan and quite pale too. You have made a lovely start on it. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am waiting on my fabric, I went for a grey, Moondust from Crafty Kitten. Don't know when I will start though, depends on how my monthly challenges are going!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute start can't wait to see more progress on this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks like a great new start! Love your Once Upon a Time Sampler in the previous post too :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. I hope you've enjoyed your stay ^^ I tend to reply to comments by email. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will reply to your comment here :) Have a nice day <3