Saturday 29 September 2012

Blossom Splendour - Update

Time for another update on Blossom Splendour - and it's nearly finished!


The floral border was finished much faster than I expected..I had it done in a few evenings.
I am now onto the back-stitch, which I am actually enjoying for a change. Finally I will have to do the beading which I'm slightly nervous about as I've never really done beading before...

I would've liked to have had this finished this week but I've done some kind of injury to the left side of neck/shoulder area so I've had to leave off all stitching this week :( The pain is easing a bit now so hopefully I'll be able to start up again next week... the next update for this project may be a completion!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. I hope you've enjoyed your stay ^^ I tend to reply to comments by email. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will reply to your comment here :) Have a nice day <3