Saturday 29 September 2012

Roses and Polka Dots rug

Here is a progress update of my first latch-hook project!
It is a rug kit called Roses & Polka Dots and is from Anchor.


It looks nowhere near as neat and tidy as the picture on the front of the box but it does look nice and fluffy :3
At first I found the technique a bit tricky and sometimes it still takes me few tries to get it right but I am getting better. It's very big for little me so it's a bit difficult to work with so I only tend to do three or four rows at a time and then it get put away. When I bought this it was 'the plan' to have it done for Autumn/Winter so my room would be all cosy...not going to happen ^^ Next year maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. I hope you've enjoyed your stay ^^ I tend to reply to comments by email. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will reply to your comment here :) Have a nice day <3