Monday 22 April 2013

Home is where the cat is

I have finished 'Home is where the cat is' ^^
Stitching was completed last night and I did the padding, framing and lace this morning *super productive*


I'm really pleased with how this has turned out. I'm really lazy when it comes to 'finishing off' pieces so I'm quite proud that I've done this with minimal flapping ^^;
There is also a cloth hanger that you're supposed to attach but the material provided isn't to my taste and I like it as it is too.

Here is a photo of my completed Sampler tote-bag..


It's very cool :D 

It was the plan to start 'Antique Animal Sampler' today.... *ahem* turns out that in the space of one day...the fabric that I bought simply won't do ~___~ I ordered a lighter fabric last night so I'll see how that goes...



2 comments:

Hello, thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. I hope you've enjoyed your stay ^^ I tend to reply to comments by email. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will reply to your comment here :) Have a nice day <3