Friday 26 April 2013

Stitchy haul and a new stitch

I got me some phat loot.


There's three new charts, all Just Nan - Silver Needle, Song of the Needle and Queen of the needle. I've also ordered the Creativity Sampler but it's not arrived yet :(
Also some fabric and seed beads.
And two new kits - a Mill Hill kit to make a cute stitchers' heart and a sampler from Cousines et Campagnie.
So much to stitch!

Because of my indecision over fabric choice for the antique animal sampler, I decided to stitch something else for a little while. Here is the Birdhouse Sampler. Isn't it just dreamy? *___*


The colours are so pretty and romantic! And it's stitched on my all-time-favourite fabric - 28 count Zweigart Ivory evenweave.

5 comments:

  1. O, what a beautiful stash.
    And the bird house is lovely.

    Greets Geralien (From Holland)
    www.nina-hobbysite.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stash. Beautiful stitching. I just love the colours and your stitching is so neat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you :3 I always worry about my stitches being messy *lol*

      Delete
    2. Your stitches are perfect. And your site are really nice.

      Delete

Hello, thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. I hope you've enjoyed your stay ^^ I tend to reply to comments by email. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will reply to your comment here :) Have a nice day <3