Tuesday 31 December 2013

2013 - My year in stitches

I wonder how much stitching I have managed to do in 2013?
These are all the things I have stitched, or finished stitching this past year ^^

Flower Fairy card - cover kit from a magazine

Cat card - chart from Cross Stitch Crazy

Riolis kitten kit

'Welcome to Counted Threads' - kit from the Cross Stitch Guild

Blackwork Welcome sampler from Itch to Stitch magazine

Home is where the cat is - The New Berlin Co.

Sampler tote from the Cross Stitch Guild

Keyring kit and bumble bee badge both from CrossStitcher magazine

Bird House Sampler from Cross Stitch Gold

Antique Animal Sampler from Elizabeth Designs

Owl keyring kit from CrossStitcher magazine

Fairy Tale book by JCA

Stag tote from What Delilah Did

Vintage rose kit from Mollie Makes

Spooky the Cat from Just Cross Stitch Halloween Special 2013

Jackalope from Storyland Cross Stitch

Berlin Roses cushion front kit from Anchor

Ring O'Roses from Laa Laa Land

Laurence the Fox from CrossStitcher Magazine

**I think this was from The World of Cross Stitching**

Wow! A lot more productive than I thought! Let's hope I can do just half as much in 2014!


7 comments:

  1. What a lot of stitching! Some lovely pieces in there. I love how they are all quite different.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, very productive. You deserve to be happy with all those lovely things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW you did so much - they all look great and I cant wait to see what you complete in 2014.

    Happy New Year xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very productive year, and some very beautiful stitching, congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some great finishes there! I'm working on the funky owl at the moment too. :) I think my favourite is Spooky the Cat. It's so simple, but so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very productive year, my favourite has to be the fairytale book, such an original idea :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lot of beautiful stitching and some wonderful finishing too. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. I hope you've enjoyed your stay ^^ I tend to reply to comments by email. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will reply to your comment here :) Have a nice day <3